Friday, December 15, 2006

Debut - Welcome!

I've been meaning to start this blog for some time, and just never got around to it. Now I'm on my way.

I will begin my blogging career by highlighting a column I submitted, which has been published at WorldnetDaily.com :

A growing split in the pro-life community


In the wake of last week's U.S. House vote on the Fetal Pain bill, several magazines, blogs and pro-life websites have begun to discuss a growing split in the pro-life community over bills like this that attempt to slow or regulate abortions, but not stop them.

Some such divisions can be detrimental to a cause. Others can finally crystallize the issue and energize the movement.

The debate over incremental anti-abortion laws, versus working toward the goal of stopping abortion altogether, is a necessary crisis of conscience for pro-lifers. Its resolution will determine the future of abortion in America.

To read the rest of the column at WorldnetDaily.com click below:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53382

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, it is time we hash it out. We are the only country in the world pretty much that has no real regulations or any laws to slow it down at all. I think we all have the same goal and believe it is murder in almost all cases but we must at least slow down the tide of unborn murders by any means.
This is a fatal flaw in the Christian community in my opinion. They want it all or none when it comes to this or politics. It is a misunderstanding of how representative politics works. This isn't a theocracy for good reasons and we must work with the system we have...those who oppose us sure do.